Information for young people with SEN 
Provided by Grace Morris, Connexions 

Information on support for young people with special educational needs (SEN)

Free online courses:


Services for young people with SEN 

ISA Service (Information Advice and Support Services Network) offer information, advice and support for disabled children and young people, and those with SEN, and their parents.


Each local authority has an ISA Service: - you can find your local IAS Service on the right hand side.  

Children and young people between 0 and 25 years in education who have a special educational need or disability that cannot be met by support that is usually available in a school or college can apply for anEHCP  (Education Health Care Plan). The plan co-ordinates your child's educational, health and social needs and sets out any additional support they may need. IAS Service will support you through the process of applying for an EHCP.


University support: